Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Rivet Pickups’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is at 317 Levisa Lane, Franklin, TN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: 615-479-7887
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All orders placed on RivetPickups.com are shippable. We ship all orders within 14 days of the order being placed. We do not offer pre-orders. All orders are for existing stock or stock that is in production and will be ready for shipment within 14 days of the order. We ship worldwide. Shipping rates vary depending on the location of the customer. We use various couriers, most commonly USPS and UPS, although we reserve the right to use other couriers as well.
Shipping costs are calculated using the weight and dimensions of the product ordered, and the distance that it will be shipped. Whatever the courier we use charges for shipment, this is the price you will be charged for shipping. There are no additional shipping and handling fees aside from charges incurred by the courier.
Once your order is shipped, you will be sent a tracking number and courier information. You can use this information to track your order online. You can also request local pickup at our facility in Franklin, TN if you live locally. There is no charge for local pickup. The address for local pickup is: 317 Levisa Lane, Franklin, TN 37064, USA. Arrangements may be made by contacting us by phone or email to pick up an order between 10 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
Packing materials are recyclable, and can be recycled in any standard cardboard recycling receptacle.
All products can be returned within 90 days. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the purchased product in sellable condition. Product cannot show signs of wear that would make it un-sellable as new merchandise. Upon receipt of product in sellable condition, price of the product itself will be refunded. We will not refund shipping costs to and from the customer. Product must be received in sellable condition within 90 days of purchase.
To return an item, email us at [email protected] with your name, address, and order number for the merchandise you wish to return. Then, send merchandise to: Rivet Pickups, 317 Levisa Lane, Franklin, TN, 37064, USA. Rivet Pickups is not liable for any damage caused to merchandise by mail couriers. Include a note with your merchandise stating your name, address, and order number, and stating that you are returning the enclosed merchandise.
Refunds will be credited back to the credit or debit card used to make the original purchase.
Orders may be cancelled up until they are shipped from our facility at no charge to the customer.
We offer a full warranty for all products for 90 days. This will include full repair or replacement for any product manufacturing defect. This does not include damage caused to products by the customer. To request repair or replacement under this warranty, contact us at [email protected]