Rivet Pickups Forums RIVET Pickups Help! Solders broke, not sure what goes where

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Petschulat 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sodawars
    Participant

Unfortunately, while installing my beautiful new pickups in my chinese ES-335 copy, something caught and the solders broke on my push/pull potentiometer. Can someone please post a photo or diagram of what the wiring should look like, in terms of what color wire goes to which terminal? I have plenty of experience with soldering, just want to do it right the first time instead of trial and error.

Thanks so much! I have to say, the connector card might be the most fascinating thing to come out of this project. It’s a huge step up from what guitarists have been using for decades, and makes installation a breeze.

David Petschulat
    Keymaster

hey Ben – I whipped up some illustrations and emailed them to you – I’ll post them here as well for everyone’s benefit.

David Petschulat
    Keymaster

We’ve added an illustration page showing how the wires are to connect to the push-pull pot:

https://rivetpickups.com/installation-push-pull-pots-wires/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.